WAVERLEY BLUES FOOTBALL CLUB - POLICIES & PROCEDURES DIRECTORY
Mt Waverley Reserve Smoking Policy
Our Club has strict restrictions on where people can smoke around Mt Waverley Reserve. Non-smoking areas include:
1. All indoor areas
2. Within 10 metres of outside the Clubrooms and change rooms
3. All outdoor playing/training areas & children's play equipment
4. All spectator areas (standing and seated, covered and uncovered)
5. All canteen, catering and eating and drinking areas
No Smoking signs are also up around the ground and club rooms. For more information refer to the attached document.
Our Club abides by RSA rules (the responsible service of alcohol) for all staff and patrons at the Club. Refer to the attached alcohol management policy for the Club.
POLICIES SET BY THE EFL & AFL VICTORIA THAT WBFC ADHERE TO:
1. EFL By-Laws
2. EFL Statement of Purposes
3. EFL Statement of Rules
4. EFL Strategic Plan
The Quality Club Program is a new program about standards in club administration. The program is designed to recognise and reward community football clubs for achieving a base standard of club administration through to levels of excellence. Clubs will also have an opportunity to win training gear and cash prizes.